As a rapidly growing company, we offer a pleasant work environment and competitive pay
Qualifications and requirements include:
- Certificate III in Disability Care or
- Cert III in Individual Support (Disability)
- Qualification of the same level or higher.
- Current drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle (vehicle registered and comprehensively insured).
- Current First-Aid and CPR.
- Blue Card
- Yellow Card
- Current Police check.
- Current Resume
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Proficient in use of electronic technology including smart phones, email and internet.
- A passion for helping disabled people to live a full life in their own home and participate community activities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to liaise with a wide range of customers from diverse social and cultural backgrounds.To apply for a position follow the link below: